Accidents happen — it’s your job to find out why
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
In spite of our best efforts, accidents occasionally occur. While many seem to happen for obvious reasons, there may be things that contribute to an accident that are not always apparent. That’s why it is vital to conduct a thorough Accident Investigation.
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The goals of an accident investigation
- Securing an accident scene
- “Root-cause” analysis
- The importance of investigative interviews
- Assisting in an accident investigation
- Reporting the “near misses”
- The role of policies, equipment, and training in accident prevention
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.