Earn your Back Safety certificate upon successful completion of this course
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Back Safety course covers safe lifting practices as well as important information that all individuals should know about the most common back injuries.
Using the innovative Whole Life/Health Cycle safety training approach, this Back Safety course explores habits that can keep employees safe, healthy, and productive.
Successful completion of this course enables one to:
- Describe how the human back works
- Explain how things like posture, sleep positions, physical fitness, and nutrition contribute to back health
- Justify the importance of warming up before physical activity
- Identify the right – and wrong – way to lift
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Anatomy of the back
- The Whole Life/Health Cycle
- Lifting safety
- Back exercises
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.