Earn your Joint Health and Safety Committees certificate upon successful completion of this course
Joint Health and Safety Committees
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITEES ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
JOINT HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEES ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- JHSC Overview
- What a Joint Health and Safety Committee is
- When a JHSC is required
- Committee members selection process
- Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- General and specific requirements of committee members
- JHSC Meetings
- Keeping Records
- Maintaining accurate records, statistics, and reports
- Inspections and Investigations
- Committee member roles in work site inspections and incident investigations
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.