This online course provides up-to-date vehicle inspection training specific to the motorcoach industry.
Motorcoach: Vehicle Inspections
MOTORCOACH: VEHICLE INSPECTIONS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This course provides a step-by-step procedure for conducting pre-trip inspections; and an overview of what to look for during en-route and post-trip inspections.
After completing this course, students will understand:
- How comprehensive vehicle inspections improve safety and reduce financial losses;
- How to conduct pre-trip inspections to head off problems before they arise;
- How to conduct on-the-road inspections to make sure everything is running smoothly;
- How to conduct post-trip inspections to check for any changes since your pre-trip inspection;
- Good inspection habits: do everything, in the same order, every time.
MOTORCOACH: VEHICLE INSPECTIONS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- A 6-step procedure for conducting thorough pre-trip inspections
- On-the-road inspections, and critical areas to check when stopped
- Post-trip inspections (which usually mirror pre-trip inspections) and the information that's recorded on the DVIR
- The consequences of missed inspection points
- The connection between proper vehicle inspections and customer safety and service
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.