This online course helps your employees learn or refresh their knowledge on sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sexual Harassment for Employees
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR EMPLOYEES ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR EMPLOYEES ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What sexual harassment is, where it can happen and who can be involved.
- The consequences of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- The different types of sexual harassment and how to recognize them.
- How to take action if you feel you are being harassed.
- How to help others who are being sexually harassed.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.