This online course helps your supervisors learn or refresh their knowledge on sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sexual Harassment for Supervisors Online
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What sexual harassment is, where it can happen, and who can be involved.
- The consequences of sexual harassment in the workplace and the liability you have to stop it.
- The different types of sexual harassment and how to recognize them.
- How to take action if you notice sexual harassment happening in your workplace.
- How to take action if a case of sexual harassment is presented to you.
- How to deal with both victims and harassers.
- How to help prevent sexual harassment from occurring in your workplace.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.