Earn your Shipping Dangerous Goods by Sea certificate upon successful completion of this course
Shipping Dangerous Goods by Sea (IMDG)
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA (IMDG) ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA (IMDG) ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Federal law and application of the regulations
- Structure of the IMDG Code
- Classification of dangerous goods
- Using the dangerous goods list
- Packaging selection and standards
- UN specification packaging
- Marking and labelling
- Shipper’s declaration and packing certificate
- Loading and segregation
- Accidental releases and reports
- Limitations and exemptions
- Security awareness
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 2 hours.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.