Refresher training for workers who have already taken WHMIS 2015/GHS training
WHMIS 2015 Refresher
WHMIS 2015 REFRESHER ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This course serves as refresher training for workers who have already taken WHMIS 2015/GHS training. This course is not a substitute for the full 2-hour WHMIS 2015 course.
By implementing the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) standard for hazard classification and communication, this WHMIS 2015 Refresher course aims to prevent workplace injuries, diseases, and deaths resulting from the storage and use of hazardous products. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to answer the following questions:
- What hazardous products could I be exposed to?
- Where do I find information about the hazards of these products?
- How do I protect myself?
- What should I do if an incident occurs?
WHMIS 2015 REFRESHER ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Physical and health hazards
- WHMIS 2015 hazard classifications
- Hazard and safety information found on WHMIS 2015 labels
- WHMIS 2015 symbols and pictograms
- Information contained on safety data sheets
- Worker rights and employer responsibilities under WHMIS 2015
- The importance of education and training
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 30 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 75% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.