Earn your WHMIS 2015 with GHS certificate upon successful completion of this course
WHMIS 2015 with GHS
WHMIS 2015 WITH GHS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online WHMIS 2015 with GHS course covers the details of why Canada has adopted the Global Harmonized System (GHS) and how these changes are integrated into WHMIS 2015.
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Identify WHMIS responsibilities of manufacturers, suppliers, employers and workers.
- Recognize WHMIS pictograms and the types of hazards each represent.
- Locate and interpret information on workplace labels and safety data sheets to work with hazard products in a safe manner.
This will allow the user to answer the 5 fundamental questions needed to work safely with a product, including:
- What is this product?
- What are the hazards?
- How to work with the product safely?
- What to do in an emergency?
- Where to find more information?
Interactive, engaging and entertaining, this online course is authored under the guidance of an Industrial Hygienist who is certified with the American Board of Industrial Hygiene.
WHMIS 2015 WITH GHS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- WHMIS Basics and Responsibilities
- WHMIS 2015 Hazard Classification
- WHMIS 2015 Hazard Pictograms
- WHMIS 2015 Labels
- WHMIS 2015 Safety Data Sheets
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 75 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.