Premium Safety & Awareness Bundle
Safety & Awareness Bundle
The Premium Safety & Awareness bundle includes access to a robust library of industry-standard online safety and awareness courses, along with powerful tools that are flexible enough to adapt to the unique challenges present on any work site. To utilize this bundle there is a minimum 1 year contract.
/user/monthMinimum User Accounts:100 to 499Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to Over 120 Safety & Awareness CoursesMinimum User AccountsAdmin AccountsInternal Course Hosting & Completions*Included Courses
/user/monthMinimum User Accounts:500 to 999Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to Over 120 Safety & Awareness Courses
/user/monthMinimum User Accounts:1,000+Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to Over 120 Safety & Awareness Courses
*Internal Course Hosting – Courses you own & uploaded to our LMS for your company’s internal use. Courses that you have access to from the network library are pay/use & do not count as hosted courses.
The following Safety Essential courses are including with the software subscription above. Your employees will have unlimited access to all the content below.
- Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Aerial Boom & Scissor Lift Pre-Shift Inspections
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Bear Awareness Training
- Behaviour-Based Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Awareness Training
- Crane and Hoist Hand Signals
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection Training
- Effects of Stress on Driving
- Electrical Safety Awareness Training
- Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Training
- Fatigue Management Training
- Firefighting & Fire Extinguisher Safety Training
- First Aid Awareness Training
- Formal Workplace Inspection Training
- Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness Training
- Goal Setting
- Ground Disturbance Awareness Online Training
- Harassment Prevention Training Online
- Hazard Assessment Training
- Hazard Identification, Assessment, & Control Training
- Journey Management Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- Leadership Vision
- National Safety Code Overview Training
- Propane Handling & Exchange Training
- Safety Knowledge Evaluation (SKE)
- Sales Training
- Sit-Down Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Skid Steer Loader Pre-Shift Inspection
- Telehandler / Variable Reach Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Time Management
- Traffic Control Person Training
- Weights and Dimensions Training
- WHMIS 2015 Certification Training
- Wire Rope Rigging Inspection & Replacement
- Workplace Violence Prevention Online Training
Additional Safety & Awareness (Unlimited Access Requires a 1 year contract)
- Absences from the Workplace
- Active Shooter Response Training
- Aerial and Scissor Lift Safety
- Air Emissions Management
- Analyzing Biological Hazards
- Analyzing Chemical Hazards
- Analyzing Hazards
- Analyzing Physical Hazards
- Analyzing Radiological Hazards
- Asbestos Hazard Awareness
- Asbestos Hazard Awareness
- Autoclave Safety
- Back Safety and Injury Prevention
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Chemical Safety
- Chlorine Safety
- Choking - First Aid
- Cold Stress
- Compressed Gas Safety
- Computer Security
- Confined Space Entry - Permit Required
- Confined Spaces
- Criticality Safety Distracted Driving
- Developing and Using Controls
- Discrimination-Free Workplace
- Driver Safety
- Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
- Electrical Safety Training
- Emergency and Fire Safety Preparedness
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act [EPCRA]
- Employee Safety Orientation
- Environmental Emergencies - First Aid
- Environmental Management Fundamentals
- Excavation, Trenching and Shoring Safety
- Eye and Face Protection - PPE
- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection - Construction
- Field Research Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Safety (Portable)
- First Aid
- Flammable Liquid Safety
- Foot Protection - PPE
- Forklift Operator
- Formaldehyde Safety
- Fume Hood Safety
- Fundamentals - First Aid
- Fundamentals - Forklift Operator
- Fundamentals - PPE
- Hand and Power Tools
- Hand Protection - PPE
- Hand Safety
- Handling Radioactive Materials
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM GHS)
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Head Protection - PPE
- Hearing Conservation
- Hearing Conservation
- Hearing Protection - PPE
- Heat Stress
- Hot Work With Arc Welding
- Human Resources
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety
- Incident Investigation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Inspection and Maintenance - Forklift Operator
- Introduction to Biosafety
- Introduction to Radiation Safety
- Laboratory Compressed Gas Safety
- Laboratory Safety
- Laboratory Safety Refresher
- Ladder Safety
- Laser Safety
- Lead Awareness
- Liquid Nitrogen Safety
- Load Handling - Forklift Operator
- Lockout Tagout for Authorized Workers
- Machine Guarding
- Maritime Lockout/Tagout Plus
- Medical Emergencies - First Aid
- Musculoskeletal Injuries - First Aid
- Office Ergonomics
- Oil Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Overhead and Gantry Crane Safety
- Passenger Van Driver Safety
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Powered Industrial Truck Safety
- Process Safety Management
- Radio Communications
- Recombinant DNA
- Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Respiratory Protection
- Respiratory Protection - PPE
- Rigging Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Driving - Forklift Operator
- Safe Driving Behavior for Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Audits
- Scaffold Safety
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Prevention
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Prevention for Managers
- Sharps Safety
- Silica Hazards
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Soft Tissue Injuries - First Aid
- Stability and Capacity - Forklift Operator
- Stormwater Management
- Traffic Control (Flagger)
- University Laboratory Safety
- Violence in the Workplace
- Wastewater Management
- Working Safely
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System [WHMIS]
- Work-Related Injury and Illness Recordkeeping (WRIIR)
- X-Ray Safety
*A minimum $350/month on a 1 year contract needed for access to the Safety & Awareness Course Bundle.
~ New courses are added to the course subscriptions regularly. Contact a member of the Customer Care team for the most up to date listing.
Subscription Includes the Learning Management System
As a part of the Safety Essentials Course Subscription you have access to an enterprise-level learning management system (LMS) that includes:
- The ability to assign your employees their required training
- The opportunity to complete training online anywhere with internet
- A robust exam engine, SCORM 1.2 and 2004 compatibility
- An integrated eCommerce store, and course permission
- A design built for companies with strong safety training needs
Utilize our robust learning management system to build, host, and deliver your own online courses, tests, and surveys through our secure course player and exam engine.
Reporting and Automatic Notifications
Excel-compatible data management and reporting creates seamless communication between the BIStrainer software and the spreadsheet files currently used by your various departments.
View online report dashboards and receive automated notifications for topics such as:
- Training About to Expire and Learning Gap Analysis
- Number of Course Completions by each of your Team Members
- Location Specific Reports for your various Offices and Job Sites
- Risk Analysis Based on Hazard Assessments and Site Audits
- And Much More
You can also download all of your data into excel compatible formats so that you can continue reviewing the information even if you are offline.
Additional Tools to Compliment the Safety Essentials Course Subscription
Secure online storage of all classroom and online training records in one central location
With our robust Training Record Management System, you can upload employee training records, including a copy of each certificate, regardless of the training provider. Once records are uploaded, automatic expiry alerts can be sent to employees, supervisors, and managers to help ensure your employees’ training is always up to date.
- ✔ Certificate Management
✔ Expiry Alerts
✔ Auto Archiving
✔ Training Hours Reports
✔ Mass Record Upload/Update Tools
Keeping track of equipment can be difficult. Common questions like, “What condition is it in?” or “What was the outcome of the last inspection” can take hours to answer. But what if these answers were available anytime, anywhere, on demand with any connected mobile device?
With our innovative Equipment Management software, location and status are just the beginning of what you can track:
- ✔ Mileage
✔ Qualified Personnel
✔ Advanced Analytics
✔ And More
Each year, many companies have their staff fill out thousands of forms on paper, leading to issues finding electronic storage options or paying for data entry. But what if most of these administration costs could disappear with one simple program?
The customizable Digital Safety Forms and assessments software is an advanced form builder that incorporates innovative drag-and-drop technology, allowing companies to build and administer thousands of forms online. Each form can include checkboxes, dropdown lists, Likert scales, date and time stamps, as well as open text fields and electronic signatures. You can even add images and videos to the forms to provide additional information to those completing them.
Users can fill out forms with any smart phone or tablet through a responsive and secure webpage that instantly tracks data. As they fill them out, they can upload images, notes, and even videos into the forms directly from their mobile devices. All forms can then be viewed online and printed in a .pdf format, and all data can be exported into Excel for trending data.
Manage all your classroom training with this easy-to-use online Classroom Calendar tool. Take control of your classroom-based training by managing it all online with our powerful calendar tool that can manage hundreds of instructors, classrooms, and courses across multiple cities.
- ✔ Classroom Management: Never double book a classroom, instructor, or trainee again.
✔ Instructor Management: Reduce administration via self-registration and automated notifications.
✔ Course Management: Instantly schedule training events by dragging and dropping courses onto the calendar.
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of communication protocols designed to allow systems to interact with, update, and transfer data between one another. It can allow your payroll system to automatically update your BIS training and compliance system with new users in real time so when someone creates a new employee profile in your HR system, API sends a message to your compliance system to create an online learning account for that user. When an employee is removed from your HR system, his/her online account is automatically removed. API not only helps to keep the your training and compliance system up-to-date with your other HR programs, but it also enables the transfer of course completion data to your other systems for easy review and analysis.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logging on simple and easy.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access your training and compliance system without logging in, as long as they have already logged into your intranet and had their identity authenticated. For example, if an employee logs into your company’s intranet with his/her username and password, your system knows that user, so the training and compliance system will provide automatic access to his/her online account.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logins simple and easy.
Virtual Proctoring technology lets you remotely supervise online courses, exams, and even form completions. Using facial detection and recognition technology, this software lets you not only verify the learner’s identity, but also ensure that they’re paying attention and following the session rules. Better still, this feature uses the capabilities already built into your web browsers and webcams; no additional software installs required!
Pricing: Starting at $5/completion
Worried about causing confusion among customers and employees by having one URL for your site and a different URL for your training and compliance system? Prevent the confusion by using your own custom branded URL to access your training and compliance system! If you are interested in this convenient, brand-friendly feature, contact us for more details; we would be happy to set it up for you!
Pricing: One-time startup fee of $950 and an annual $150 for maintenance.
We understand the importance of a united online presence. That’s why you have the option to go with a fully customized, fully branded training and compliance system portal, with your logo, your company colours, your fonts, and more! Keep your online presence consistent and united, to reassure your employees and customers they’re still dealing with your trusted business.
Pricing: A one time setup fee of $2,500
Providing professional telephone and email support is not only something that we do, but it is something that we excel at! We offer unlimited technical support to all system users to ensure that they get the most out of our learning and compliance software.
In addition, we provide on-boarding specialists for new clients to help them hit the ground running, and our team is always there to provide robust support to your system administrators and super users!
Regardless if you are using a phone, tablet, PC, or Mac computer, we are here to help.
We offer a number of course subscription packages that have been specially tailored towards several different industries. No longer will you be subjected to the hassle and expense of individually selecting and purchasing courses; now, one easy subscription gets your team all the industry-specific safety training they need to be jobsite-ready. With our subscription service, your workers can easily access any required course in your industry package at any time; no prior approval, or additional costs, necessary!
The Right EHS Software for People Serious About Safety
Some training and compliance systems require you to lock into a plan. With us, you choose the plan that is right for you and if things change, no problem! Just let us know, and we will find a new plan that better suits your needs.