The only Transportation Industry HSE Management Software you will ever need.
We understand that every workplace presents unique health and safety challenges and have specially tailored packages to meet the needs of the transportation industry. Our Premium Transportation Program includes access to a robust library of industry-standard online transportation industry courses, along with powerful tools that are flexible enough to adapt to the unique challenges present on any work site. (Transportation Program requires a 1 year contract)
$6/user account/monthMinimum User Accounts:100Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded CoursesUnlimited Access to 65 Premium Transportation/Hazmat Courses:
$5/user account/monthMinimum User Accounts:500Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded CoursesUnlimited Access to 65 Premium Transportation/Hazmat Courses:
$4/user account/monthMinimum User Accounts:1000Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded CoursesUnlimited Access to 65 Premium Transportation/Hazmat Courses:
$3/user account/monthMinimum User Accounts:2500Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded CoursesUnlimited Access to 65 Premium Transportation/Hazmat Courses:
$2/user account/monthMinimum User Accounts:5000+Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded CoursesUnlimited Access to 65 Premium Transportation/Hazmat Courses:
† Some courses may not be available under this plan. Please confirm with your account manager.
‡Online ID Verification starts as low as $5 per course.
*Internal Course Hosting – Courses you own & uploaded to our LMS for your company’s internal use. Courses that you have access to from the network library are pay/use & do not count as hosted courses.
- Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Aerial Boom & Scissor Lift Pre-Shift Inspections
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Bear Awareness Training
- Behaviour-Based Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Awareness Training
- Crane and Hoist Hand Signals
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection Training
- Effects of Stress on Driving
- Electrical Safety Awareness Training
- Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Training
- Fatigue Management Training
- Firefighting & Fire Extinguisher Safety Training
- First Aid Awareness Training
- Formal Workplace Inspection Training
- Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness Training
- Goal Setting
- Ground Disturbance Awareness Online Training
- Harassment Prevention Training Online
- Hazard Assessment Training
- Hazard Identification, Assessment, & Control Training
- Journey Management Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- Leadership Vision
- National Safety Code Overview Training
- Propane Handling & Exchange Training
- Safety Knowledge Evaluation (SKE)
- Sales Training
- Sit-Down Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Skid Steer Loader Pre-Shift Inspection
- Telehandler / Variable Reach Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Time Management
- Traffic Control Person Training
- Weights and Dimensions Training
- WHMIS 2015 Certification Training
- Wire Rope Rigging Inspection & Replacement
- Workplace Violence Prevention Online Training
*A minimum $350/month on a 1 year contract needed for access to the Transportation Course Subscription.
~ New courses are added to the course subscriptions regularly. Contact a member of the Customer Care team for the most up to date listing.
Additional Transportation Courses (Unlimited Access Requires a 1 year contract)
- Accident Procedures: Driver Training Series
- Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know
- Backing: Tractor-Trailers
- Cargo Securement for Dry Vans
- Cargo Securement Flatbeds
- CMV Driver Basics
- CSA: Know the Basics
- Defensive Driving for Light & Medium Duty Vehicles
- Distracted Driving
- DOT HAZMAT Security Awareness
- Driver Qualification Training for Managers
- Driving Techniques: Driver Training Series
- Emergency Maneuvers: Driver Training Series (English or Spanish)
- Extreme Weather Driving: Driver Training Series
- Fixed Object Collisions: Driver Training Series
- HazMat Transportation
- Hazmat: General Awareness
- Hazmat: General Awareness
- Hazmat: Highway Transportation Driver Training (English or Spanish)
- Hazmat: Labeling
- Hazmat: Loading/Unloading & Load Segregation
- Hazmat: Marking
- Hazmat: Packaging
- Hazmat: Placarding
- Hazmat: Reporting an Incident
- Hazmat: Security Awareness & Safety (English or Spanish)
- Hazmat: Shipping Papers
- Hazmat: The Hazardous Materials Table
- Hours of Service Canada
- Hours of Service Rules for Oil & Gas CMV Drivers
- Injury Prevention Around Flatbeds
- Injury Prevention Around Tankers
- Injury Prevention for CMV Drivers
- Master Driver: Air Brakes
- Master Driver: City Driving
- Master Driver: Pattern Driving
- Master Driver: Rear End Collisions
- Master Driver: Rural Driving
- Motorcoach: Defensive Driving
- Motorcoach: Vehicle Inspections
- Night Driving: Driver Training Series (English or Spanish)
- Personal Safety & Security for CMV Drivers (English or Spanish)
- Prohibiting the Coercion of CMV Drivers
- Pulling Doubles
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need to Know
- Right Turns / Left Turns / Intersections (English or Spanish)
- Roadside Inspections: A Driver's Guide (Second Edition)
- Sanitary Food Transportation
- Vehicle Inspections: Intermodal Chassis
- Vehicle Inspections: Refrigerated Trailers
- Vehicle Inspections: Tractor Trailers
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of communication protocols designed to allow systems to interact with, update, and transfer data between one another. It can allow your payroll system to automatically update your BIS training and compliance system with new users in real time so when someone creates a new employee profile in your HR system, API sends a message to your compliance system to create an online learning account for that user. When an employee is removed from your HR system, his/her online account is automatically removed. API not only helps to keep the your training and compliance system up-to-date with your other HR programs, but it also enables the transfer of course completion data to your other systems for easy review and analysis.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logging on simple and easy.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access your training and compliance system without logging in, as long as they have already logged into your intranet and had their identity authenticated. For example, if an employee logs into your company’s intranet with his/her username and password, your system knows that user, so the training and compliance system will provide automatic access to his/her online account.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logins simple and easy.
Virtual Proctoring technology lets you remotely supervise online courses, exams, and even form completions. Using facial detection and recognition technology, this software lets you not only verify the learner’s identity, but also ensure that they’re paying attention and following the session rules. Better still, this feature uses the capabilities already built into your web browsers and webcams; no additional software installs required!
Pricing: Starting at $5/completion
Worried about causing confusion among customers and employees by having one URL for your site and a different URL for your training and compliance system? Prevent the confusion by using your own custom branded URL to access your training and compliance system! If you are interested in this convenient, brand-friendly feature, contact us for more details; we would be happy to set it up for you!
Pricing: One-time startup fee of $950 and an annual $150 for maintenance.
We understand the importance of a united online presence. That’s why you have the option to go with a fully customized, fully branded training and compliance system portal, with your logo, your company colours, your fonts, and more! Keep your online presence consistent and united, to reassure your employees and customers they’re still dealing with your trusted business.
Pricing: A one time setup fee of $2,500
Providing professional telephone and email support is not only something that we do, but it is something that we excel at! We offer unlimited technical support to all system users to ensure that they get the most out of our learning and compliance software.
In addition, we provide on-boarding specialists for new clients to help them hit the ground running, and our team is always there to provide robust support to your system administrators and super users!
Regardless if you are using a phone, tablet, PC, or Mac computer, we are here to help.
We offer a number of course subscription packages that have been specially tailored towards several different industries. No longer will you be subjected to the hassle and expense of individually selecting and purchasing courses; now, one easy subscription gets your team all the industry-specific safety training they need to be jobsite-ready. With our subscription service, your workers can easily access any required course in your industry package at any time; no prior approval, or additional costs, necessary!
The Right EHS System for People Who take Safety Seriously
Some training and compliance systems require you to lock into a plan. With us, you choose the plan that is right for you and if things change, no problem! Just let us know, and we will find a new plan that better suits your needs.