Access Over 100 Courses
Access 100+ online courses
|Number of users||25-499||500-999||1000-1499||1500-2499||2500-4999||5000+|
For one low price you have unlimited access to the following courses from the Safety Essentials bundle.
- Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Aerial Boom & Scissor Lift Pre-Shift Inspections
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Anti-Corruption Policies in the Workplace
- Arc Flash Hazard Awareness Training
- Asbestos Best Practices
- Asbestos Training and Silica Dust Training
- ATV/UTV Safety
- Basic Due Diligence for Supervisors
- Basic Electrical Safety Awareness Training
- Bear Awareness Training
- Behaviour-Based Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Boating Safety
- Canada Labour Code - Part II Training
- Cannabis & the Workplace: Cannabis Awareness for Employers and Leaders
- Cannabis & the Workplace: Disclosure and Accommodation
- Cannabis & the Workplace: Employee Overview/Rights and Responsibilities
- Cannabis &the Workplace: Employer Overview/Rights and Responsibilities
- Cannabis & the Workplace: Impairment Awareness for Employees
- Cannabis & the Workplace: Impairment Awareness for Employers
- Cargo Securement Basics Training
- Chainsaw Safety Online Training
- Confined Space Entry Awareness Training
- COVID-19 Safety
- Crane and Hoist Hand Signals
- Cyber Awareness Training
- Daily Journal Training
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection Training
- Defensive Driving
- Due Diligence for Supervisors – Advanced
- Due Diligence for Workers Training
- Effects of Stress on Driving
- Electrical Safety Awareness Training
- Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Training
- Fall Protection Awareness Training
- Fall Protection Training Program
- Fatigue Management Training
- Fire Watch Training
- Firefighting & Fire Extinguisher Safety Training
- First Aid Awareness Training
- Fit For Duty - The Basics
- Fit For Duty Training Awareness
- Formal Workplace Inspection Training
- Gas Detection and Nitrogen Awareness Training
- Goal Setting
- Ground Disturbance Awareness Training
- H2S Certification - Hydrogen Sulfide Training
- Hand and Power Tool Safety Training
- Harassment Prevention Training
- Hazard Assessment Training
- Hazard Identification, Assessment, and Control Training
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Hearing Protection Training
- Hours of Service Training
- Incident Analysis (Investigation) Training
- Indigenous Cultural Awareness
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC): Basic Awareness Training
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC): Basic Awareness Training (FR)
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Training
- Joint Health and SafetyCommittees (JHSC) Training
- Journey Management Training
- La Loi sur l'accessibilité les personnes handicapées de l'Ontario (LAPHO)
- Ladder Safety Training
- Le harcèlement et la violence en milieu de travail au Québec
- Leadership Vision
- Lockout Tagout (LOTO)
- National Safety Code Overview Training
- Occupational Health And Safety Awareness For Supervisors in 5 Steps
- Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) of Alberta
- Personal Protective Equipment for Employees (PPE)
- Phishing Training
- Privacy Legislation Training
- Propane Handling and Exchange Training
- Provincial Hours of Service (Alberta) Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Safe Manual Material Handling
- Safety Knowledge Evaluation (SKE)
- Sales Training
- Sensibilisation des superviseurs à la santé et la sécurité en 5 étapes
- Sensibilisation des travailleurs à la santé et la sécurité en 4 étapes
- SIMDUT 2015 Formation
- Sit-Down Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Skid Steer Loader Pre-Shift Inspection
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Training
- Spill Response Training
- TDG- Transportation of Dangerous Goods: Canada Training
- TDG - Transportation of Dangerous Goods: Canada/US Training
- Team Excellence - The Secret to Achieving High Performance Training
- Telehandler / Variable Reach Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Time Management
- Traffic Control Person Training
- Train the Trainer Certification Training
- Transportation of Dry Ice Training
- Weights and Dimensions Training
- WHMIS 2015 Certification Training
- Wilderness Awareness Training
- Wire Rope Rigging Inspection & Replacement
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps
- Workplace Investigations Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention
*All course subscriptions require a 1-year contract. A $500 fee is used to set up your custom portal. Pricing is subject to change.
Fewer than 50 employees? Contact us to discuss our small business options.
~ New courses are added to the course subscriptions regularly. Click the button below to get a pdf of the most up-to-date course list.
The Training Matrix
As a part of the course package, you have access to an enterprise-level Training Matrix, which includes:
The ability to automate employee training assignments by role and location
Summary reports to see training gaps
User management and permission controls
An integrated eCommerce store, and course permissions
Create custom certification programs with automatic assignments
Utilize your own robust training matrix to reduce the administrative work associated with your employee training program!
Reporting and Automatic Notifications
View online report dashboards and receive automated notifications for topics such as:
Training gaps and expiring certificates
Course completions by employee
Location-specific reports for each office and job site
And much more
You can also download all of your reporting data into Excel-compatible formats so that you can continue reviewing the information even if you are offline. You can also utilize Excel reports to create your own custom data visualizations.
Additional Tools to Compliment the Safety Essentials Course Subscription
Secure online storage of all classroom and online training records in one central location
With our robust Training Record Management System, you can upload employee training records, including a copy of each certificate, regardless of the training provider. Once records are uploaded, automatic expiry alerts can be sent to employees, supervisors, and managers to help ensure your employees’ training is always up to date.
✔ Certificate Management
✔ Expiry Alerts
✔ Auto Archiving
✔ Training Hours Reports
✔ Mass Record Upload/Update Tools
Keeping track of equipment can be difficult. Common questions like, “What condition is it in?” or “What was the outcome of the last inspection” can take hours to answer. But what if these answers were available anytime, anywhere, on demand with any connected mobile device?
With our innovative Equipment Management software, location and status are just the beginning of what you can track:
✔ Qualified Personnel
✔ Advanced Analytics
✔ And More
Each year, many companies have their staff fill out thousands of forms on paper, leading to issues finding electronic storage options or paying for data entry. But what if most of these administration costs could disappear with one simple program?
The customizable Digital Safety Forms and assessments software is an advanced form builder that incorporates innovative drag-and-drop technology, allowing companies to build and administer thousands of forms online. Each form can include checkboxes, dropdown lists, Likert scales, date and time stamps, as well as open text fields and electronic signatures. You can even add images and videos to the forms to provide additional information to those completing them.
Users can fill out forms with any smart phone or tablet through a responsive and secure webpage that instantly tracks data. As they fill them out, they can upload images, notes, and even videos into the forms directly from their mobile devices. All forms can then be viewed online and printed in a .pdf format, and all data can be exported into Excel for trending data.
Manage all your classroom training with this easy-to-use online Classroom Calendar tool. Take control of your classroom-based training by managing it all online with our powerful calendar tool that can manage hundreds of instructors, classrooms, and courses across multiple cities.
✔ Classroom Management: Never double book a classroom, instructor, or trainee again.
✔ Instructor Management: Reduce administration via self-registration and automated notifications.
✔ Course Management: Instantly schedule training events by dragging and dropping courses onto the calendar.
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of communication protocols designed to allow systems to interact with, update, and transfer data between one another. It can allow your payroll system to automatically update your BIS training and compliance system with new users in real time so when someone creates a new employee profile in your HR system, API sends a message to your compliance system to create an online learning account for that user. When an employee is removed from your HR system, his/her online account is automatically removed. API not only helps to keep the your training and compliance system up-to-date with your other HR programs, but it also enables the transfer of course completion data to your other systems for easy review and analysis.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logging on simple and easy.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access your training and compliance system without logging in, as long as they have already logged into your intranet and had their identity authenticated. For example, if an employee logs into your company’s intranet with his/her username and password, your system knows that user, so the training and compliance system will provide automatic access to his/her online account.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logins simple and easy.
Virtual Proctoring technology lets you remotely supervise online courses, exams, and even form completions. Using facial detection and recognition technology, this software lets you not only verify the learner’s identity, but also ensure that they’re paying attention and following the session rules. Better still, this feature uses the capabilities already built into your web browsers and webcams; no additional software installs required!
Pricing: Starting at $5/completion
Worried about causing confusion among customers and employees by having one URL for your site and a different URL for your training and compliance system? Prevent the confusion by using your own custom branded URL to access your training and compliance system! If you are interested in this convenient, brand-friendly feature, contact us for more details; we would be happy to set it up for you!
Pricing: One-time startup fee of $950 and an annual $150 for maintenance.
We understand the importance of a united online presence. That’s why you have the option to go with a fully customized, fully branded training and compliance system portal, with your logo, your company colours, your fonts, and more! Keep your online presence consistent and united, to reassure your employees and customers they’re still dealing with your trusted business.
Pricing: A one-time setup fee does apply. Contact our team for details.
Providing professional telephone and email support is not only something that we do, but it is something that we excel at! We offer unlimited technical support to all system users to ensure that they get the most out of our learning and compliance software.
In addition, we provide on-boarding specialists for new clients to help them hit the ground running, and our team is always there to provide robust support to your system administrators and super users!
Regardless if you are using a phone, tablet, PC, or Mac computer, we are here to help.
Essential Safety Courses for Your Entire Team
The safety essentials course subscription package is a great resource to get your entire team on the same page, and instill a strong safety culture.