Leading Through Change
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE ONLINE COURSE
Why is knowing how to lead others through change so important? When organizations attempt to change, they often fail to live up to their potential for many reasons. There are many reasons why change initiatives fail more often than they succeed.
This course will show you how to avoid those mistakes and implement change positively and successfully. After you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the stages in the normal cycle of change.
- Identify typical responses to change and how to handle each type.
- List ways to overcome resistance.
- Describe the process to implement change strategies.
- Recognize the elements of effective change communications
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Lesson 1: Understanding Change Responses
- Lesson 2: Leading the Change
- Lesson 3: Communicating and Anchoring the Change
- Case Study: Apply What You’ve Learned
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.