Earn your Effects of Stress on Driving certificate upon successful completion of this course
Effects of Stress on Driving
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This course explains how everyday stress can result in distracted driving, poor decision making, and physical impairments, such as loss of peripheral vision or muscle coordination. It also teaches drivers how to manage stress in the interest of safety.
Successful completion of this course will result in the ability to:
- Describe mental and physical changes caused by stress
- Identify the tell-tale signs that stress has affected one’s driving
- Create a personal blueprint and plan of action
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Adrenaline and your brain
- Vision problems
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Impairment of peripheral vision
- Physical signs of stress overload
- Mental signs of stress overload
- Ways to control adrenaline overload
- Texting and driving
- Loading and unloading while stressed
- 0-60 escalation
- Road rage
- Difficult people
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.