Earn your ICC Shipping Dangerous Goods by Air certificate upon successful completion of this course
ICC Shipping Dangerous Goods by Air
ICC SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This is an entry level course designed for the beginner or anyone new to the regulations related to shipping dangerous goods by air. This course is also relevant to any individuals responsible for shipping dangerous goods (packaging goods and preparing shipping documentation).
THE IATA DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS TRAINING.
ICC SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY AIR ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Overview of the federal and international regulations (ICAO/IATA)
- Use of the IATA book
- Operator and state variations
- Classification of dangerous goods according to IATA (ICAO)
- Using the dangerous goods list
- General packaging requirements
- UN specification packaging
- Selecting a packing instruction
- Understanding packaging instructions for cargo or passenger aircraft
- Marking and labelling
- Shipping documents
- Overview of placard requirements
- Segregation of dangerous goods
- Accidental releases and reporting
- Limitations and exceptions
- Security awareness
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 4 hours.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.