Earn your Managing Medical Marijuana in the Workplace certificate upon successful completion of this course
Managing Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
MANAGING MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN THE WORKPLACE ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Cannabis legalization has created unprecedented challenges for employers, especially those in safety-sensitive industries. Managing medical cannabis in the workplace is a delicate balance between the employer’s duty to accommodate and the employer’s responsibility to maintain a safe workplace.
This online Managing Medical Marijuana in the Workplace course is the most comprehensive training on medical marijuana for employers available in Canada. It will equip you with an understanding of the regulations governing medical cannabis, and provide you with direction on how to manage this complex topic in your workplace.
MANAGING MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN THE WORKPLACE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The history of medical marijuana in Canada
- The regulatory framework for medical marijuana
- Case law on medical marijuana in the workplace
- The employer’s duty to accommodate medical marijuana and their duty to maintain a safe work environment
- Different forms of accommodation
- How to apply an effective workplace policy on medical marijuana
- The effects of marijuana legalization on the workplace
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 90 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.