Earn your Slips, Trips and Falls certificate upon successful completion of this course
Slips, Trips and Falls
SLIPS, TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Recent statistics indicate that employee falls are private industry’s third leading cause of workplace injuries. To prevent falls, employees and employers must share responsibility for keeping the workplace as safe as possible.
This online Slips, Trips and Falls course helps employees to identify hazardous conditions and unsafe practices that can lead to slips, trips, and falls in the workplace.
SLIPS, TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Employer responsibilities for meeting structural and engineering safety requirements
- Worker responsibility for recognizing employer requirements and reporting inadequacies to supervisors
- Good housekeeping and work practices
- Appropriate workplace behaviour
- Floor openings and other hazards
- Stairs and open-sided elevations
- Playing it safe
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 45 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.