Earn your Agricultural Machinery Safeguarding certificate upon successful completion of this course
Agricultural Machinery Safeguarding
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGAURDING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
A training program for safeguarding agricultural machinery for protecting the health and safety of agricultural workers includes elements that will guide farm owners, managers and their workers on understanding the importance and design of machine guarding.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY SAFEGAURDING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- How to recognize workplace hazards
- The types of injuries that can result from unguarded mechanical components
- The importance and utilization of guarding systems
- Types of guarding systems and how they are designed to work
- Key considerations if guarding must be built on site
- Basic responsibilities of employers and workers with respect to machine guarding
- The regulatory requirements that may apply
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 85% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.