This course is a powerful exploration of ethical conduct, the benefits of doing the right thing, and practical steps for making ethical and positive choices in the workplace.
Ethics and Code of Conduct
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Ethics and Code of Conduct course is a powerful exploration of workplace ethics and code of conduct for managers, supervisors, and employees. It defines and demonstrates ethical conduct, sends a powerful message about the benefits of doing the right thing, and gives practical steps for making ethical and positive choices in the workplace. Concepts and learning points are brought to life by dynamic facilitators and professional actors who converse with viewers before and after performing entertaining, realistic, issue-packed episodes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Promote a culture of trust, integrity, fairness, excellence, and compliance
- Prevent violations of laws and the code of conduct
- Protect your organization from legal action, fines, and damaging P.R.
- Enhance workplace safety and quality
- Maximize performance, productivity, and profits
- Foster trust, communication, and collaboration
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Key principles of ethics
- Importance and benefits of ethical conduct
- Consequences of unethical decisions
- Practical steps for ethical decision-making
- Reporting procedures
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Records and reporting
- Proper use of company information and assets
- Gratuities and gifts
- Vendor and contractor relationships
- Diversity, harassment, and discrimination
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 55 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.