Keep your drivers safe by learning how to standardize your journey planning process
JOURNEY MANAGEMENT ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Journey Management is a flexible and dynamic set of concepts that can be used as a tool to make road journeys safer for everyone in your company. It incorporates written policies and a standardized journey planning process to promote and enhance driver safety.
This online Journey Management course provides an overview of the underlying principles of Journey Management, and provides specific guidance on how to create or enhance all the elements that make up a typical Journey Management program.
JOURNEY MANAGEMENT ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The elements that comprise a typical Journey Management program
- Crafting program policies and procedures
- The journey planning process, including pre-trip, en route, and post-trip procedures, trip documentation, and best practices
- Journey Management program roles and responsibilities
- The creation and use of risk scorecards
- The purpose of a Journey Management program
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 30 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.