Premium Oil & Gas Program
The only Oil and Gas Industry HSE Management Software you will ever need.
We understand that every workplace presents unique health and safety challenges and have specially tailored packages to meet the needs of the oil industry. Our Premium Oil & Gas Program includes access to a robust library of industry-standard online oil and gas industry courses, along with powerful tools that are flexible enough to adapt to the unique challenges present on any work site. Minimum 1 year contract.
$6/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:100Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Oil & Gas Courses
$5/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:500Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Oil & Gas Courses
$4/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:1000Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Oil & Gas Courses
$3/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:2500Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Oil & Gas Courses
$2/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:5000+Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Oil & Gas Courses
† Some courses may not be available under this plan. Please confirm with your account manager.
‡Online ID Verification starts as low as $5 per course.
*Internal Course Hosting – Courses you own & uploaded to our LMS for your company’s internal use. Courses that you have access to from the network library are pay/use & do not count as hosted courses.
The following courses are including with the software subscription above. Your employees will have unlimited access to all the content below.
- Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Aerial Boom & Scissor Lift Pre-Shift Inspections
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Bear Awareness Training
- Behaviour-Based Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Awareness Training
- Crane and Hoist Hand Signals
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspection Training
- Effects of Stress on Driving
- Electrical Safety Awareness Training
- Ethics and Code of Conduct for Construction Training
- Fatigue Management Training
- Firefighting & Fire Extinguisher Safety Training
- First Aid Awareness Training
- Formal Workplace Inspection Training
- Gas Detection
- Goal Setting
- Ground Disturbance Awareness Online Training
- Harassment Prevention Training Online
- Hazard Assessment Training
- Hazard Identification, Assessment, & Control Training
- Journey Management Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- Leadership Vision
- National Safety Code Overview Training
- Propane Handling & Exchange Training
- Safety Knowledge Evaluation (SKE)
- Sales Training
- Sit-Down Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Skid Steer Loader Pre-Shift Inspection
- Telehandler / Variable Reach Forklift Pre-Shift Inspection
- Time Management
- Traffic Control Person Training
- Weights and Dimensions Training
- WHMIS 2015 Certification Training
- Wire Rope Rigging Inspection & Replacement
- Workplace Violence Prevention Online Training
*A minimum $350/month on a 1 year contract needed for access to the Premium Oil & Gas Course Subscription.
~ New courses are added to the course subscriptions regularly. Contact a member of the Customer Care team for the most up to date listing.
Additional Oil & Gas Courses (Unlimited Access Requires a 1 year contract)
- ADA for Supervisors
- Arc Flash/Arc Blast Awareness & Safety
- Back Safety: Keep Your Back In Action
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Safety in the Workplace
- Caught-In or -Between for Construction
- Cold Stress
- Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Construction Activities
- Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Maintenance Activities
- Cranes and Derricks for Construction
- Crystalline Silica for General Industry Employees
- Crystalline Silica for General Industry Employers
- Crystalline Silica for Construction Employees
- Crystalline Silica for Construction Employers
- Diversity and Discrimination for Employees
- Diversity and Discrimination for Supervisors
- Effective Communication for Employees
- Effective Communication for Supervisors
- Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees
- Electrocution for Construction: Focus Four Hazards
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Excavations for Construction
- Fall Protection for General Industry
- Falls for Construction (Focus Four Hazards)
- Fire Extinguisher Use
- Fire Prevention & Response
- First Aid Basics Online
- FMLA for Supervisors
- Forklift Operator Safety Training
- Forklift Operator Safety Training for Construction
- Forklifts: Ultimate Hazard Perception Challenge (Advanced)
- Forklifts: Ultimate Hazard Perception Challenge (Basic)
- Forklifts: Ultimate Hazard Perception Challenge (Intermediate)
- Hand & Foot Protection: PPE Employee Essentials
- Hand & Power Tools for Construction
- HazCom: GHS Container Labels
- HazCom: GHS Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- HazCom: Introduction to Hazard Communication & GHS
- HazCom: What You Need to Know
- HAZWOPER: Refresher for Waste Site Workers: Emergency Response & Decontamination
- HAZWOPER: Medical Program
- HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Planning
- HAZWOPER: Decontamination
- HAZWOPER: Hazardous Substance Recognition & Identification
- HAZWOPER: Introduction to HAZWOPER for Waste Site Workers
- HAZWOPER: PPE and Other Hazard Control Measures
- Head, Eye, & Face Protection: PPE Employee Essentials
- Hearing Protection: PPE Employee Essentials
- Heat Stress
- Hot Work: Safety Operations Training
- Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Hydrogen Sulfide for General Industry
- Hydrogen Sulfide for Oil & Gas
- Incident Investigations for Accidents & Near Misses
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Ladder Safety for General Industry
- Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazardous Energy
- Machine Guarding Online
- Material Handling Safety
- Material Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal for Construction
- Motorized Pallet Jacks: Safe Operation
- Office Ergonomics
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective & Lifesaving Equipment for Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment: Employee Essentials Online
- Respiratory Protection: Breathing Safely
- Scaffolding Safety for General Industry
- Scaffolds for Construction
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Slips & Trips for Construction
- Slips and Trips: Workplace Safety
- Slips, Trips, & Falls: Hazard Perception Challenge
- Stairways and Ladders for Construction
- Stairways for General Industry
- Struck-By Hazards in Construction
- Substance Abuse Training for Employees
- Substance Abuse Training for Supervisors
- Team Building for Employees
- Team Building for Supervisors
- Walking-Working Surfaces: What Employees Need to Know
- Walking-Working Surfaces: What Supervisors Need to Know
- Welding: Safety & Health Protections
- Workplace Bullying & Violence: Training for Employees
- Workplace Bullying & Violence: Training for Supervisors
- Workplace Safety Basics: In Case of an Emergency
- Workplace Safety Basics: Safe Use of Equipment
- Workplace Safety Basics: Work Environment
- Workplace Safety Basics: Work Practices
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of communication protocols designed to allow systems to interact with, update, and transfer data between one another. It can allow your payroll system to automatically update your BIS training and compliance system with new users in real time so when someone creates a new employee profile in your HR system, API sends a message to your compliance system to create an online learning account for that user. When an employee is removed from your HR system, his/her online account is automatically removed. API not only helps to keep the your training and compliance system up-to-date with your other HR programs, but it also enables the transfer of course completion data to your other systems for easy review and analysis.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logging on simple and easy.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access your training and compliance system without logging in, as long as they have already logged into your intranet and had their identity authenticated. For example, if an employee logs into your company’s intranet with his/her username and password, your system knows that user, so the training and compliance system will provide automatic access to his/her online account.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logins simple and easy.
Virtual Proctoring technology lets you remotely supervise online courses, exams, and even form completions. Using facial detection and recognition technology, this software lets you not only verify the learner’s identity, but also ensure that they’re paying attention and following the session rules. Better still, this feature uses the capabilities already built into your web browsers and webcams; no additional software installs required!
Pricing: Starting at $5/completion
Worried about causing confusion among customers and employees by having one URL for your site and a different URL for your training and compliance system? Prevent the confusion by using your own custom branded URL to access your training and compliance system! If you are interested in this convenient, brand-friendly feature, contact us for more details; we would be happy to set it up for you!
Pricing: One-time startup fee of $950 and an annual $150 for maintenance.
We understand the importance of a united online presence. That’s why you have the option to go with a fully customized, fully branded training and compliance system portal, with your logo, your company colours, your fonts, and more! Keep your online presence consistent and united, to reassure your employees and customers they’re still dealing with your trusted business.
Pricing: A one time setup fee of $2,500
Providing professional telephone and email support is not only something that we do, but it is something that we excel at! We offer unlimited technical support to all system users to ensure that they get the most out of our learning and compliance software.
In addition, we provide on-boarding specialists for new clients to help them hit the ground running, and our team is always there to provide robust support to your system administrators and super users!
Regardless if you are using a phone, tablet, PC, or Mac computer, we are here to help.
We offer a number of course subscription packages that have been specially tailored towards several different industries. No longer will you be subjected to the hassle and expense of individually selecting and purchasing courses; now, one easy subscription gets your team all the industry-specific safety training they need to be jobsite-ready. With our subscription service, your workers can easily access any required course in your industry package at any time; no prior approval, or additional costs, necessary!
The Right EHS Software for People Serious About Safety
Some training and compliance systems require you to lock into a plan. With us, you choose the plan that is right for you and if things change, no problem! Just let us know, and we will find a new plan that better suits your needs.