Premium Construction Program
The only Construction Industry HSE Management Software you will ever need.
We understand that every workplace presents unique health and safety challenges and have specially tailored packages to meet the needs of the construction industry. Our Premium Construction Program includes access to a robust library of industry-standard online construction industry courses, along with powerful tools that are flexible enough to adapt to the unique challenges present on any work site. (Unlimited Access Requires a 1 year contract)
$8.50/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:100Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Construction Courses
$6.70/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:500Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Construction Courses
$4.80/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:1000Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Construction Courses
$3.80/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:2500Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Construction Courses
$2.50/person/monthMinimum User Accounts:5000+Admin Accounts:UnlimitedInternal Course Hosting & Completions*:UnlimitedIncluded Courses:Unlimited Access to over 100 Premium Construction Courses
Construction Courses Included in Subscription (Unlimited Access Requires a 1 year contract)
- Asbestos Awareness (Three-Part)
- Blasting Area Safety
- Blocking and Cribbing
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Cold Stress
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety - International
- Concrete and Masonry
- Confined Space Hazards for Canada
- Confined Space Hazards for Construction
- Confined Space Permit-Required
- Crane Hand Signaling (Bundle)
- Crane Operator Safety
- Crystalline Silica Awareness
- Culture of Early Reporting
- Defensive Driving - Small Vehicles
- Distracted Driver
- Dust Mask - Voluntary Use Guidelines
- Egress and Emergency Action Plans (EEAP)
- Electrical Safety and Lockout/Tagout - International
- Excavation and Trenching Safety - International
- Fall Protection (UL)
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Fire Watch - Global
- First Aid Basics Online
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Guarding Floor Holes and Wall Openings (US)
- Hand & Power Tool Safety
- Hand & Power Tool Safety for Construction
- Hand, Wrist and Finger Safety
- HAZWOPER: Electrical Safety & Lockout/Tagout
- Health Hazards for Construction
- Hearing Conservation
- Heat Stress (Global)
- Hot Work
- Housekeeping on the Job
- The Human Element (US)
- Inspections and Observations
- Integrated Systems - Achieving Organizational Excellence
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene (US)
- Introduction to OSHA (US)
- Ladder Safety for Construction (US)
- Lead Poisoning (US)
- Load Securement and Distribution
- Load Securement for Heavy Equipment (US)
- Materials Handling & Storage
- Materials Handling Safety
- OSHA - What You Need to Know (US)
- OSHA 300 Recordkeeping Requirements
- OSHA Inspections for Construction & Multi-Employer Worksites
- Performing Safety Inspections - Global
- Personal Protective Equipment (Bundle)
- Personal Protective Equipment Overview for Construction: Using and Maintaining PPE
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Overview
- Pest Management
- Power Tool Safety for Construction (Mini-Module)
- Preventing Back Injury
- Respiratory Protection (UL)
- Safety and You for Construction: Encouraging Safe Work
- Scaffold Safety Awareness
- Slips, Trips and Falls for Construction - Global
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Best Management Practices
- Struck By, Caught Between - Staying Out of the Line of Fire
- Vehicle Inspection for Heavy Equipment
- Walking/Working Surfaces
- Welding, Cutting and Brazing for Construction
- Work Zone Safety (US)
- Worker Orientation for Construction
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of communication protocols designed to allow systems to interact with, update, and transfer data between one another. It can allow your payroll system to automatically update your BIS training and compliance system with new users in real time so when someone creates a new employee profile in your HR system, API sends a message to your compliance system to create an online learning account for that user. When an employee is removed from your HR system, his/her online account is automatically removed. API not only helps to keep the your training and compliance system up-to-date with your other HR programs, but it also enables the transfer of course completion data to your other systems for easy review and analysis.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logging on simple and easy.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows users to access your training and compliance system without logging in, as long as they have already logged into your intranet and had their identity authenticated. For example, if an employee logs into your company’s intranet with his/her username and password, your system knows that user, so the training and compliance system will provide automatic access to his/her online account.
We can setup API’s and SSO’s to integrate your current systems and make logins simple and easy.
Virtual Proctoring technology lets you remotely supervise online courses, exams, and even form completions. Using facial detection and recognition technology, this software lets you not only verify the learner’s identity, but also ensure that they’re paying attention and following the session rules. Better still, this feature uses the capabilities already built into your web browsers and webcams; no additional software installs required!
Pricing: Starting at $5/completion
Worried about causing confusion among customers and employees by having one URL for your site and a different URL for your training and compliance system? Prevent the confusion by using your own custom branded URL to access your training and compliance system! If you are interested in this convenient, brand-friendly feature, contact us for more details; we would be happy to set it up for you!
Pricing: One-time startup fee of $950 and an annual $150 for maintenance.
We understand the importance of a united online presence. That’s why you have the option to go with a fully customized, fully branded training and compliance system portal, with your logo, your company colours, your fonts, and more! Keep your online presence consistent and united, to reassure your employees and customers they’re still dealing with your trusted business.
Pricing: A one time setup fee of $2,500
Providing professional telephone and email support is not only something that we do, but it is something that we excel at! We offer unlimited technical support to all system users to ensure that they get the most out of our learning and compliance software.
In addition, we provide on-boarding specialists for new clients to help them hit the ground running, and our team is always there to provide robust support to your system administrators and super users!
Regardless if you are using a phone, tablet, PC, or Mac computer, we are here to help.
The Right EHS System for People Who Take Safety Seriously
Some safety training and compliance systems require you to lock into a plan. With us, you choose the plan that is right for you and if things change, no problem! Just let us know, and we will find a new plan that better suits your needs.