Earn your Aerial Lifts and Scissor Lifts Safety Training certificate upon successful completion of this course
Aerial Lifts and Scissor Lifts Safety Training
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS SAFETY TRAINING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Aerial lift platforms are great tools to conduct work at heights and increase production efficiency. These machines lift personnel, tools and materials, from 10-12 feet in the air to as high as 100 feet.
Successful completion of this course will result in familiarization with various types of aerial lifts, increased knowledge of how to set up and safely operate them, and recognition and avoidance of the most common hazards associated with their use.
Training is needed to ensure safe operation and productivity. This online Aerial Lifts and Scissor Lifts course meets OSHA requirements for powered industrial aerial lifts.
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS SAFETY TRAINING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Looks at different types of lifts and their anatomy
- Shows why it’s important to conduct a thorough pre-shift inspection each day before putting a lift into service
- Looks at aerial lift stability and the importance of knowing the machine’s capacity
- Emphasizes the importance of planning each lift and setting up the machine properly to avoid hazards and obstacles around the work site
- Identifies the six most common hazards associated with aerial lift operation and explains how to recognize, avoid or minimize them
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 90 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.