Earn your Diversity & Discrimination Awareness for Supervisors certificate upon successful completion of this course
Diversity & Discrimination for Supervisors
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
DIVERSITY & DISCRIMINATION FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What diversity means
- Benefits and challenges of a diverse workforce
- How discrimination happens
- What circumstances can lead to a charge of discrimination
- Which class of employees are protected by law
- Other types of discrimination
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.