Earn your Formal Workplace Inspections certificate upon successful completion of this course
Formal Workplace Inspections
FORMAL WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What hazards and safety inspections are
- The frequency with which inspections should occur
- Steps for pre-planning an inspection
- Hazards to look for and guidelines to follow during an inspection
- Helpful strategies for completing an inspection report
- Corrective actions that can be taken to deal with hazards
- Techniques for submitting and presenting recommendations following an inspection
- Follow-up and monitoring activities that must occur after an inspection
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 2 hours.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.