Earn your Excavation Safety certificate upon successful completion of this course
EXCAVATION SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The difference between excavations and trenches
- What to do before excavating
- The role of a competent person at an excavation
- Different soil types and their properties
- Excavation hazards
- Protective systems, including site evaluation planning and protective system design
- Safety measures, including PPE and emergency response
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 45 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.