Earn your Harassment Prevention Training certificate upon successful completion of this course
Harassment Prevention Training
HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Workplace Harassment course defines and demonstrates various types of harassment, including Ontario Bill 168 and BC Bill 14, as well as explains supervisor responsibilities, employee complaint procedures, and the potential for legal exposure.
HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What constitutes sexual harassment, other types of harassment, and retaliation
- The difference between impact and intent
- How to effectively prevent harassment
- How to effectively respond should harassment occur
- Manager and supervisor responsibilities and liability
- How and why to use the company complaint procedure
- The importance of good citizenship in the workplace community
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.