Earn your Scaffolds for Construction certificate upon successful completion of this course
Scaffolds for Construction
SCAFFOLDS FOR CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Working on a construction site requires workers to handle, move, use, and dispose of the building materials utilized. Improper, inadequate, or unsafe handling of materials causes injuries and even death in many cases. Handling materials safely should be a primary goal of every worker on the site.
After completing this course, it should be possible to:
- Differentiate between various types of scaffolds and how and when each is used
- Explain the procedures and practices associated with scaffold assembly and disassembly
- Identify safe and unsafe scaffold use and access practices
- Describe the duties of the competent person as well as what she/he should be inspecting
SCAFFOLDS FOR CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Hazards and scaffold types
- OSHA regulations
- Worker safety
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.