Earn your Substance Abuse Awareness for Supervisors certificate upon successful completion of this course
Substance Abuse Awareness for Supervisors
SUBSTANCE ABUSE AWARENESS FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Substance abuse in the workplace is a serious issue. Drug and alcohol abuse adversely affects morale and productivity on the job and can endanger both the abuser and his or her co-workers. This online Substance Abuse Awareness for Supervisors course helps supervisors understand how to recognize, document, and handle workplace situations involving substance abuse.
This course is appropriate for supervisors in a variety of workplace environments.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE AWARENESS FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Substance abuse statistics
- Impacts of substance abuse in the workplace
- Elements of an effective substance abuse company policy
- Signs of substance abuse
- The concepts of “independent observation” and “reasonable suspicion”
- How to properly document observed behaviors that may indicate substance abuse
- How to confront an employee suspected of substance abuse
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.