Earn your Hazard Assessment certificate upon successful completion of this course
Hazard Assessment Training
HAZARD ASSESSMENT TRAINING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Hazard Assessment course will help participants:
- Understand the importance of hazard assessments on the overall performance of health and safety management systems
- Understand the hazard assessment process and be able to:
- Identify occupational health and safety hazards
- Evaluate the identified safety hazards
- Prioritize safety hazards according to the risk they pose
- Control hazards that are identified
- Review and maintain hazard assessments on a regular basis
HAZARD ASSESSMENT TRAINING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Hazard identification
- Hazard evaluation and prioritization
- Hazard control
- Review and update of hazard assessments
- Types of hazard assessments
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 75 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.