This online course helps supervisors learn how to deal with bullying and violence in the workplace.
Workplace Bullying & Violence for Supervisors
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR SUPERVISORS
This course will examine workplace bullying and workplace violence. Both cause health, safety, and economic problems for employers and employees.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Distinguish between professional disagreements and workplace bullying or violence;
- Define bullying in the workplace;
- Describe how bullying and violence impact the workplace;
- Recognize warning signs of workplace bullying and workplace violence;
- Identify actions that can be taken to prevent bullying and workplace violence;
- Respond to incidents of bullying or violence.
WORKPLACE BULLYING & VIOLENCE FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What workplace bullying is
- The different forms of bullying and behaviors that are illegal
- The repercussions of "second hand bullying"
- How bullying can be prevented
- Actions supervisors can take when an employee reports that a bullying situation is taking place
- What workplace violence is, its causes and warning signs
- Actions supervisors can take to prepare for workplace violence
- The affect of domestic violence on the workplace
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.