Earn your Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis certificate upon successful completion of this course
Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
INCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to respond effectively to incidents by following a well-defined process for investigations. While there are several different investigation techniques that can be used in any given set of circumstances, this course focuses on the 5-WHY Technique.
Intended audiences include managers, supervisors, foremen, Health and Safety Representatives, and Joint Work Site Health and Safety Committee Members.
INCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Roles and responsibilities when an incident occurs
- How to determine the severity of an incident
- Beginning the incident investigation process
- Information gathering using the 5-WHY Technique
- How to interview others regarding the circumstances of an incident
- Incident investigation documentation
- Resources regarding incident investigation processes
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 2 hours.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.