Earn your Occupational Disease certificate upon successful completion of this course
OCCUPATIONAL DISEASE ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This Occupational Disease course is intended to assist participants with understanding the risks associated with a variety of different workplace exposures. It will look at a number of different occupations such as Firefighters, Equipment Operators, Labourers, etc. After completing this course, the participant will have an understanding of the causes of the most common occupational diseases and the various methods employed to define and minimize those risks.
OCCUPATIONAL DISEASE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- History of occupational disease
- Common types of occupational disease
- Purpose and importance of occupational hygiene
- Causes and classification of occupational diseases
- Common routes of entry into the body for contaminants
- Roles and responsibilities associated with controlling occupational diseases
- Hierarchy of controls for workplace contaminants
- Reporting occupational diseases
- Managing occupational diseases
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 150 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.