Earn your Personal Protective Equipment: Safe at Work certificate upon successful completion of this course
Personal Protective Equipment: Safe at Work
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: SAFE AT WORK ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Personal protective equipment (PPE) protects workers and their livelihood when hazards are present in the workplace. This course teaches employees and their managers how to properly choose, use, and maintain PPE in the workplace.
After completing this course, workers should be able to:
- Correctly fit, maintain, and use personal protective equipment
- Conduct a workplace hazard evaluation and follow guidelines to select personal protective equipment
- Prevent eye injuries by recognizing and eliminating potential workplace hazards and by selecting proper eye protection devices
- Avoid foot injuries by understanding and eliminating potential workplace hazards and by choosing appropriate foot protection
- Prevent head injuries by keeping an eye on overhead hazards and determining the correct type of hard hat for the job
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: SAFE AT WORK ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Eye and face protection
- Head protection
- Hand and foot protection
- Respiratory protection
- Hearing conservation
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.