Earn your Stand-Up Forklifts certificate upon successful completion of this course
STAND-UP FORKLIFTS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Among material handling equipment, forklifts are the most important. Forklifts are found in most industries that require loads to be moved around warehouses and work sites.
This online Stand-Up Forklifts course covers the anatomy, operation, inspection, and hazards of powered industrial trucks, also known as fork trucks, lift forks, or forklifts.
STAND-UP FORKLIFTS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Different types of forklifts and their anatomy
- Why it’s important to conduct a thorough pre-use inspection each day
- Forklift stability and the importance of knowing the machine’s capacity
- Safe operating and load-handling principles
- Battery care including proper procedures for charging and changing industrial batteries
- The six most common hazards associated with forklift operation
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 90 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.