SUPERVISOR SKILLS ONLINE COURSE
Every job has its own challenges. As a supervisor, you have the challenge of managing people, and this sets you apart from your employees. So, your toughest challenges are likely those related to your employees.
This program will empower you to do the right thing in tricky situations, which will further the long-term success of your organization, your employees, and you. After you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to:
- Face any tough challenge in the workplace, using realism, restraint, and resolve.
- Resolve conflicts effectively between your employees, choosing the most appropriate strategy.
- Deal with layoffs in a way that minimizes their negative effects.
- Support employees who have performance issues while at the same time, build a strong case for discipline or termination if necessary.
- Handle your employees’ personal problems with sensitivity and fairness.
- Take control and responsibility in a crisis situation
SUPERVISOR SKILLS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Resolving Conflict between Employees
- Lesson 3: Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Lesson 4: Dealing with Personal Problems
- Lesson 5: Discipline and Termination
- Lesson 6: Dealing with Layoffs
- Lesson 7: Crisis Management
- Case Study: Apply What You’ve Learned
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 60 minutes.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.