The Best of Both Worlds
Blended training combines adaptive online learning with hands-on training, integrating theory and practice into a balanced program that optimizes the effectiveness of the training.
By using a blended method, organizations can take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of online training while still retaining the benefits of the face-to-face classroom experience. Blended training can create a positive impact at all levels of an organization, including:
- For the leaders of an organization, blended training is a responsive, cost-effective means of training the entire company
- For supervisors, blended training is a practical method of ensuring consistency in content delivery in addition to facilitating hands-on classroom training
- For workers, blended training offers flexibility in timing and can be adapted to the individual’s learning style and their existing knowledge base
Although the benefits of blended training are clear, some organizations do encounter challenges while trying to implement a blended program. Finding the right blend of online and classroom learning to take advantage of the strengths of each environment can take time.
One of the biggest challenges often lies in identifying the best technology that combines the online experience with that of the classroom. A system built from the ground up accommodates blended training more effectively than adapting a legacy program to suit a company’s changing needs.
BISTrainer seamlessly integrates online theory with classroom training by allowing you to:
- Manage and maintain every individual’s classroom and online training records through our centrally integrated training record management system
- Set training requirements for both online and classroom learning that is specific to an individual’s company role and location
- Create training events, reserve classrooms, assign instructors, and enroll participants while easily managing all the details in our classroom calendar
- Create your own online courses based on specific company needs while gaining access to a central course library developed by leading subject-matter experts across the country
- Develop customized online forms for a variety of applications, including evaluations and performance reviews
Our cutting-edge, all-in-one safety solution offers the following advanced features to support blended training programs:
- Classroom Calendar – With our easy-to-use classroom calendar software solution, you can schedule classroom training events with an intuitive drag-and-drop technology: designate a classroom, assign an instructor, and enroll students with only a few clicks of a button
Blended training helps you increase productivity, improve the safety culture of your organization, and expand the educational reach of your health and safety program. Make the best of both worlds. Take advantage of our software solution and make blended learning work for you and your organization.
For more information about blended training, click here.
Online Safety Training
You can access courses from hundreds of different safety training companies from across the country, all in one convenient location.