Earn your Confined Space Awareness for Entrants & Monitors certificate upon successful completion of this course
Confined Space Awareness for Entrants & Monitors
CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Confined Space Entry Awareness course provides an overview of confined spaces and explains how to safely manage confined space entries. This awareness course, designed for people who enter or manage entry of confined spaces, follows the CSA 1006-10 Management of Work in Confined Spaces standard.
CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS FOR ENTRANTS & MONITORS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Definition of a confined space
- Types of confined spaces
Hazards of Confined Spaces
- Factors affecting the severity of arc flash events
- Types of confined space hazards
- Confined space environment hazards
- Administrative hazards
- Defining and explaining what a qualified worker is
- Evaluating training requirements for workers
- Identifying different roles and responsibilities of workers involved with safe confined space entries
Identification & Control
- Confined space hazard analysis
- Risk categories
- Classification of emergency rescue
- Roles and responsibilities of rescue team members
- Equipment selection guidelines
Confined Space Entry Procedures
- Safe work methods
- Equipment design
- Hazard control permitting
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 2 hours.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.