Earn your Confined Space Entry and Monitor certificate upon successful completion of this course
Confined Space Entry and Monitor (SCS)
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Confined space basics
- Recognizing confined spaces
- Existing and potential confined space hazards
- Eliminating and controlling hazards
- Classification of confined spaces
- Entry authorization
- Confined space entry planning
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Emergency and rescue procedures
- Confined space monitor responsibilities
- Entrant tracking
- Retaining records
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
Average Completion Time
Completion times vary depending on the number of times the information is viewed prior to finishing the course. The average completion time is 3 hours.
Testing is conducted in this online course to reinforce the information presented. You are provided three opportunities to achieve a passing mark of 80% or greater.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate will be available to download and print. You can access your certificate through your online account.